Projects are the basic containers for sets of images in DF Studio. The simplest way to move assets between existing Projects is to use the quick-access buttons in the navigational sidebar. (To move assets to a new Project, see Move Images to a New Project.) For a more detailed process making use of the Bin, see the steps below.
When assets are moved to another Project, Edits and Select levels are automatically moved with them in most cases. See Migrate Edits and Selects for steps to migrate Messenger-based Edits, or multiple Edits with matching names.
1. Verify that the Bin is empty before beginning. Hover the mouse pointer over the “Bin” button and click “Clear Bin” to remove its contents if necessary.
2. Click to select assets to move out of the current Project.
Click an image while holding the Command key (Mac) or Control key (Windows/Linux) to add it to an existing selection. To select all images between an existing selection and a new image, click while holding the Shift key instead.
3. Click the “Add to Bin” in the Asset Inspector.
4. Navigate to the destination Project.
5. Click “Move from Bin” in the Project Inspector.
Importing assets from the Bin will move the images to the destination Project, not place a copy in both Projects. To create duplicate images, files must be re-uploaded into the destination Project.