Photographers who receive an Assignment Key can upload assets to the associated DF Studio Project through a web browser using the following process.
DF Studio’s Assignment email contains a link for uploading with a web browser, which is not to be confused with the link that is used for DF Studio’s LINK tools (notice the web link starts with https://).
1. Click the web upload link to be directed to the upload assignment page.
2. Authenticate the upload link with the same email address where the assignment email was received.
3. Once verified, the browser will display a page that is drag-and-drop enabled.
4. Drag files into the drag-and-drop box to initiate an upload. (Click the button labeled “Select Files for Upload” button to choose files and folders rather than drag and drop.)
5. Optionally specify a Setup in which the uploaded files should be stored within the Project. By default, Setups will be created based on the filenames. (See File Naming Guidelines to Create Setups Automatically for more information.) Then click the “Upload” button to begin uploading files.