When necessary, the DFS Speed Link application can upload assets to multiple DF Studio Projects in the same operation. Assets must be grouped into folders on the computer prior to uploading, according to the Projects which will be created to store them in DF Studio.
1. Log in to DF Studio and switch to the the “Multiple Projects” tab.
2. Optionally, choose a Folder in which to store the new Projects, by selecting from the listing of Folders in the DF Studio Library or adding a new Folder.
3. In the selection window, navigate to the main folder containing the folders that will become Projects in DF Studio. Click “Select Project Folders” to continue.
4. Files will populate into the Speed Link interface, and a checkbox will appear in the “Projects” column beside the names of the subfolders.
5. Use the “Project” and “Setup” checkboxes to specify folders that should be grouped into Projects or Setups, respectively, in the DF Studio Library.
6. Click “Upload” to start.
7. Once DFS Speed Link has completed the upload process, the new Projects will appear in DF Studio, named according to their folders from the uploading computer. (Click the “Projects” button to refresh the view of all Projects.)