Changing the order in which DF Studio displays images can be accomplished in a few ways.
Sort by Attributes
By default, Projects in DF Studio sort by filename. To sort assets according to another attribute, follow these steps.
1. Click on the List View icon located at the top right of the Project window.
2. Click the appropriate column heading to sort images by date created, date added, file type, setup name, or filename. (All of these options require that assets be sorted according to metadata already included in the images.)
3. Click the same column heading a second time to reverse sort.
4. The selected sort will still be applied in other Project views (thumbnail view, 1-Up, etc.).
Organize Images Manually
To curate and rearrange a set of images based on visual content and not by metadata, they must be gathered in a Collection.
1. Click on the “Arrange” button in the Collection inspector.
2. Drag images around the viewing window to place them in the proper order.
3. Click “Save Changes” in the sidebar on the right to save the new order. (Click “Cancel” to exit the arrange tool without modifying the order.)