For users running operating systems older than Mac OS X 10.8, DFS Downloader cannot be used for multiple file downloads. However, multiple file downloads are still possible using the older Java Web Start downloader.
1. In any Project, switch to Files view by clicking the Files icon.
2. Click the “Download” button from the toolbar at the bottom of the screen, or from the File Inspector if files are selected.
3. In the Download Files overlay, click “Download using Java Web Start Downloader”.
In Messengers, look for the Java Web Start link beneath the link for the DFS Downloader application. For more information, see Download From a Messenger Without DFS Downloader.
4. A file with a .jnlp file extension will be downloaded. Double-click the file to open it.
5. Opening this file may display a security warning. If desired, future warnings regarding the DF Studio downloading tool may be suppressed by checking the box next to “Do not show this again…”.
6. Click the “Run” button to launch the downloader tool. The Java Web Start downloader will then launch and begin downloading the files.
For issues with the Java Web Start downloader, see Possible Java Problems.